Monday, April 7, 2008

Back Again



It's been a while since I last posted. In December 2007, I got sick from endometreosis and had to have an emergency hysterectomy. That really sucked since Kelly and I hadn't had children yet. Luckily he had Kerry before we had gotten back together! I am in the adventures of being a step-mom. She is a great kid, when she is not being influenced by bad decision makers.




The best thing that has happened since my surgery is that Kerry has moved in with us. The first 3 weeks were great! She is a good helper. She LOVES to cook! Yeah me! Since I have Karate and Tai Chi 3 nights a week. The beginning of the 4th week she got a wild hair stuck up her butt and decided to skip school. OK, I know most kids skip school, but I never did! My Mom had the fear of GOD in me!! Anyway, her mom decided to take her lunch and Kerry wasn't there. My MIL called to see if Kerry was sick, 'cause she wasn't at school! I totally freaked out. I called Kelly at work and he went to Hartsville looking for her. His cousin had her but lied that she didn't know where Kerry was. Kelly busted some tail! She is grounded for quite a while. Kelly had the cousin arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Don't mess with his baby!!! Any who, we should be done with this issue at the end to the month.

I passed my blue belt test!! I should have tested in February but I was afraid to do so since I had been on so many drugs the month of December and January. Here I am breaking the string to prove that I am ready to take on the responsibility of being a blue belt! See the concentration on my face. Luckily I didn't have my tongue out! I was the only adult to get a belt that night. WAY TO ANG!!
This past weekend was the 1st weekend Kerry had spent at her Mom's since we have gotten custody of her. It went well, but of course Mom and the BF is kissing butt! Kerry's words, not mine. I have stronger wording. I have gotten my 1st payback, since becoming a full time step-mom. Last weekend I took Kerry shopping. NO MORE!! She is a grunge wearer but wants to be more girly. So I took her to LB and the clothes were TOO Girly. Then we went to RW and couldn't agree on anything except jeans. While she was in the dressing room trying on clothes I made her try on, I sent my Mom a text to apologzie for all the grief I gave her as a kid. By the time we finished shopping I had a headache~! At least Kerry and I were still talking....

0 comments: