Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break

This is a Direct TV blimp that flew over my parents house yesterday. We were all hanging out talking and Bridget said well Lord, look there's a blimp. Poor Josh said yep " It's the GoodYear Blimp" I laughed!! Josh, do you need glasses? It says Direct TV on it! He laughed... How many beers were you on at that time, Josh?



Ashton and a Alpacha we visited on Sunday. Aren't they both the cutest things ever?
Ashton is the daughter of my new Little brother Jack. She is a mess. Too cute to get in trouble. Her Mom and Dad are the sweetest people ever! Bridget and I participated in 4-H together. Of course I am MUCH older! I remember when I took her to camp!! We had so much fun. Her group begged me to stay in their room when I was the counselor. What a blast!
Yesterday, my Dad decided to cook and asked half the county to come and eat with us. We had smoked bologna, deer meat, chicken, turkey and potatoes. There were a lot of people there, we sure did have some good eating! There was plenty left over, you couldn't miss what was eaten. The day was beautiful.. A little chilly when the winds was blowing but it was nice.





Kerry took the above picture last week. She loves sunsets! ME too! I think she has my photographic eye. I wish I had a better digital camera. I am saving!! She is at her Mom's for Spring break. I hope her Mom takes her shopping for tennis shoes. I really do miss her. I can't wait for her to come back home. Hopefully she'll have a good time with her Mom.

0 comments: