Friday, April 11, 2008

DANIEL & HANNAH

Here is Daniel practicing for baseball. He's the one in the blue and gray. He's not the smallest on his team. I can't wait till we go see him play. According to Daniel he probably will be the bench warmer since, he's never played before. He sure was digging for the balls that were being hit towards him. He is trying to prove he can do it. He looked so cute out there. Sorry for the blurry picture. My little digital doesn't zoom very good.



Here is precious Hannah Rhae Beers. My new " niece". She is Daniel little sister. I am gonna be called Aunt Angie by Hannah too. Dan-O can't have an Aunt Angie and Hannah not have one. She is soo sweet. When I was talking to her, she would look at me like she knew exactly who I was. I'm sure when she gets bigger, and Daniel comes to see MawMaw and Poppa, Hannah will be there too. Krissa looks great, you can't even tell she's had a baby, much less 2 kids. She still soo tiny!

0 comments: