Monday, April 28, 2008

2008 UMW "ISLAND PARADISE"

2008 UMW DINNER/MUSICAL "ISLAND PARADISE"
THE PERFORMERS
TCHS DRESSED UP FOR THE PARTY

BRET HELPING DECORATE
April 26,2008 The Hartsville United Methodist Women hosted a dinner/musical for the community for our mission fundraiser. We were successful! Thanks to everyone who assisted to make this fundraiser a success. We had a great turn out and it was wonderful seeing folks I hadn't seen in a while. We had great food, great entertainment and great fellowship.
Kerry enjoyed herself. She was a big help. Much more than I really expected. We dressed alike and don't you know, we did not get one picture of us.... I am some glad she is getting into helping out at church and enjoying the fellowship. Praise the Lord!
Kerry and I are going to help out at VBS this summer. We will be doing the Music. That should be fun! At least we will have a tape to follow.
Yesterday we broke out the chocolate fountain. We had a blast dipping marshmallows, apples and bananas in chocolate. I think I had more chocolate on me than in me. HA...
Kelly, Kerry and I headed out to the Lake to go fishing and I kept telling Kelly, I thought it was going to rain. Sure enough, as soon as we got to the Lake, it started raining! Kerry looked at her Dad and said, "when are you going to start listening to Angie?" HAHAHA.... We headed back home and chilled out....



0 comments: