Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SWEET 16 PARTY

On Oct 25, 2008 Kelly and I hosted Kerry's Sweet 16 Birthday Party at MawMaw and Poppa's house. We started early and ended late. We had a beautiful but cold day. Kerry and I decorated while Kelly and Daddy smoked the Boston Butts and the Bologna. (Yum-O) After decorating Kerry adn I ran home to get dressed and started picking up the guests. Ariel met us at our house. We picked up Matthew and Jasemine. Once we arrived back to the party, Kelly adn Uncle Dale started the bonfire while ran up to the house to get the food. I took Kelly's truck, as I got out of the truck, I slammed my hand in the door and broke my hand! What me get hurt??? You gotta be kidding! LOL!
I tuffed it out through the entire party and even helped clean up, of course by the end of the party, my hand was hurting so bad, I enlisted the kids (guests) to help. Bad hostess I know but I was hurting soo bad! Kerry played matchmaker at her party, she got Danielle and Matthew hooked up. It was soo cute seeing them holding hands. Awe, young love!
Everyone had a wonderful time!
After we got back home adn everything unloaded, kelly adn I went to the ER while Kerry crashed at home. She had partied too much! At the ER they said I just smashed my hand. On Monday I went to the DR and it's broke- hairline fracture- to me that's broke. It hurts like a MUG!!!
Oct 26 is Kerry's birthday.
THIS IS WHAT 16 LOOKS LIKE

MAYBE, SHE DOESN'T THINK I AM SO WICKED!



DALE GIVING KERRY THE KEYS TO NANNY'S CAR!


IF A BOY ASKS YOU OUT, THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO TO HIM!



THE BIRTHDAY GIRL




LET THE PARTY BEGIN!





THE GANG




THE CAKE




TREATS



WICKED STEP-MOM









PARTY FAVS












Photobucket

0 comments: