Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Judgement & Serving

What the Lord Is Saying Today

November 4, 2008. Someone close to you is returning to destructive personal habits. They did so well in overcoming. They have received much acclaim for their accomplishment. After all the praise and affirmation is over, the same habits have returned. It has bothered you. But what you have not done is to pray for the person. Now that you have this judgment of them uncovered, repent and begin praying and watch Me work. My judgment is different than yours. Mine is founded in mercy and grace to continue allowing the person to make their own choices while also revealing a better way through seeking to lead them by the Holy Spirit. Prayer makes all the difference. Romans 2:1 “Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.”

November 4, 2008. I was raised in a family that did not serve the Lord. When I found the love of Jesus as a teen ager, I decided at that time to choose a husband who loved and served the Lord. I have never been sorry for that choice, and now my whole family serves the Lord. We are in Peru today with our granddaughter who is a young missionary here. The Lord says, “I have called you to make some important right choices ahead of time. Do not wait for the pressure of the moment to choose which way is right. I have good things ahead planned for you in your right choices.” Joshua 24:15 “but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."


Photobucket

0 comments: