Monday, November 24, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

Yesterday the Blackwell clan had Thanksgiving early so we could spend Thanksgiving with other family members. The Eatherley's came as well as Kelly's Uncle Dale. My mother in law wasn't feeling well, but Kristy took her something to eat when they left. We had a great time and enjoyed each other's company and ate wayyyy tooooo muuuuccchhh! Good food!
Kelly's nephew trevor is such a hoot, I had to blog about what he said yesterday, so I caould have a record of this. He is 8 years old and not too keen on dogs. I had put Joey and Fifi up when they got there and Trevor was wanting them out. I let the dogs out of the carrier and they did really good.
I was washing dishes and heard everyone laughing, My sister in law came into the kitchen and I asked what was so funny. She said that Joey had mounted Fifi and Trevor had said, "Look, Joey wants a piggy back ride!". (I am laughing now, as I am typing!!!) Well, I brust out laughing and Trevor comes into the Kitchen and tells me the same thing! Poor thing... He will have a rude awakening one day! But, it was sweet. Out of the mouths of babes!
Kelly got laid off from his job on friday. They are suppose to call him back in Jan. I hope so! Please pray for us. I know that God will provide!
I pray that everyone will have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

0 comments: