Thursday, November 13, 2008

My only hope is this is what I am told....

November 13, 2008. You have been feeling like you have been stuck in one position for quite a while, like you have been at a standstill. You have felt bored from time to time. My child I am pleased with you for you have made the most of your time, and have been faithful in this place. A change is coming, a big change. You will be thrust into a new position suddenly. Don’t be afraid or overwhelmed. Keep your focus on Me. You will wonder how you moved so suddenly. I observed your faithfulness and humility. I am bringing you to a new level of service, a place of joy and excitement. Matthew 25:23 "His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful slave. You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.”


Photobucket

0 comments: