Wednesday, November 12, 2008

20 YEARS HAVE FLOWN BY

May 28,1988 was the day I ended my life as a child and became an adult, or so I thought at the time. TCHS class of 48, graduated and we cried. We were a close class, how could you not be with 48 people in your graduating class? We are getting together in a few weeks to celebrate 20 years of what? Wedded bliss for some, fame for others, me? Nothing but being glad to be alive and glad I am married to the man of my dreams and being a Christian.
I spoke to a class mate a few nights ago who was labeled special needs. She ahs written a book of peotry adn is a published author! Wow! I am so proud of her! I never would have thought she would be a published author.
I was always the one who was friends with everyone well, except for the guy that broke my jaw as a freshman. him, I don't like very well! But anyway, I loved everyone in my class and feel like most of them like me too. Of course, there are a few who think their crap didn't stink, and still do to this day. But, let me tell their crap does stink! I haven't met anyone whose doesn't. LOL!
I can't wait to see everyone again. Only to see how they are.

Photobucket

0 comments: