Friday, November 7, 2008

This spoke to me before today

November 7, 2008. It is not easy accepting a new leader for whom you did not vote. You highly preferred someone else. Now that the decision is made, you can show your faith in Me even stronger through praying and believing. I can use My choice as I choose for My purposes. My ways are not always your ways and My thoughts are not always your thoughts. I have a purpose to bring repentance and to remove Godlessness. With you and others praying, I can do even more mighty things for your benefit. I say again to you, put your faith in God. Believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.Proverbs 21:1 “The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the LORD; He turns it wherever He wishes.”

November 7, 2008. You have been attacked by the enemy, but you have not recognized it. If you realize it right now you are catching it early, that is, if you do something about it. Stand against the attack. Declare the cross of Jesus, the shedding of His blood in death, His resurrection that publicly defeated the devil. This is the way of defeating the attack. Sometimes you do not address an attack, and by lack of action on your part in effect you are denying the importance of where the source comes from. The devil is recorded in Scripture as walking around as a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. Take this seriously. Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.”


Photobucket

0 comments: