Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10/28/08'S BLESSING

What the Lord Is Saying Today
October 28, 2008. There is someone whom you need to love. By your standards, they do not deserve the love you know is required from you. You are wondering about the next step. Could I just share My heart with you for a moment. My love is unlimited and without boundaries. This is a love worth having. It is imperishable and unspeakable. Share it and give it in outlandish generosity. To share My love is to share Me because I am love. It is the core of My being. Therefore when you share My love, you are actually sharing Me. Humble yourself and grab hold of My grace within. Open the great river of life and love you hold inside. Let it gush forth and flood your situation. John 3:16-17. “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins so that judgment would not come to those who believe and they would inherit eternal life. He did not come into the world to judge the world but that through His death on the cross believers would be spared.”
October 28, 2008. There will be an unexpected contact. Someone is coming on the scene you do not know. Don’t dismiss this. I have sent them your way. You won’t know why they are there until later. You can make the decision whether or not they will stay. It will be evident as you go along if they are to remain. The reason for this is to teach you to walk in wisdom. If you seek Me with a willing heart, to obey at every juncture, I will show you what to do. Do not rely on your own understanding, because there are things good and bad revealed. Trust in Me in this adventure.Psalms 37:5-6 “Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday.”


Photobucket

0 comments: