Friday, October 17, 2008

HOOKEY

Wednesday, Kerry and I played Hookey. I took her to the OBGYN to get more meds and then we picked out her birthday cake at Publix's. We later went to Goodwill to shop for her Halloween costume. She stared sout wanting to be a vampress, then a snake and finally a witch. Hopefully she will stick with witch. I also got Kelly 3 pairs of really nice jeans. We at lunch at The Chocolate Covered Strawberry. OMG.... It was so good and filling. If you are ever in Gallatin, you need to eat at The Chocolate Covered Strawberry. It's a sweet little tea room like atmosphere that has the best sandwhiches and desserts. You need to go!
We also went by my work so she could meet everyone. We then went to Dollar General to get candy for her party favorites. They are boxes with her inital and filled with candy. I am getting excited about her party. I hope we have a good turnout.

Photobucket

0 comments: