Thursday, October 9, 2008

THIS WAS REALLY SPEAKING TO ME.... EVERYDAY THIS SPEAKS TO ME

October 9, 2008. You have many things happening in your life personally, and also in the world around you, that are causing anxiety. I too had many things designed and thrown at Me to trouble Me while living on earth. We both have the devil as a thief, and he wants to kill, steal and destroy anything that would give peace, love and joy. I called on My Father for help in overcoming these anxious events. I trusted Him step by step, and moment by moment, and by this I overcame. And you can overcome too, in the same way that I did. Our Father wants to give you life, even life in abundance. John 10:10 (AMP) The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).


Photobucket

0 comments: