Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Offical!!

I have graduated to the offical Step-Mom Haters group. Yep, Kerry hates me. At least she did for a day!!! We have had sooooooo much Drama over the last week, it's not even funny! Long story short... Kerry thinks of her cousin as her boyfriend.. EWE>>> I know, GROSS... Remember, I just got custody of her from her crazy mom.. Oh yeah, crazy Mom knew she had these feelings.. Didn't say anything 'cause she thought we knew... She got a major tongue lashing from me about keeping things like this from us.. I mean come on,, we tell her everything.... Not anymore... Kerry says all they did was kiss, she has spent the night there... Trust me she is going to see my OBGYN next week. OH and another thing, this cousin is 20 years old... Yes a total freak!!! She is not allowed over at Nanny's anymore unless, Kelly, Me, Ethel or Kristy is there to supervise.. Cousin lives next house over.... This cousin is part of the same family that we had problems with when Kerry skipped school. This family has been nothing but trouble for us since we got custody of Kerry.
Kelly is ready to beat the crap out of him. I said something to Kelly about going to the DA because we know that he is talking to a 13 year old in OH. I have never trusted this young man since they moved beside Nanny. I had a gut feeling he was no good.
Kelly told Kerry yesterday that she needed to straighten up because he was sick of all this drama that has been going on since she moved in. He told her that what Angie says is the Law around here as well as what I(Kelly) say around here is the law and if she didn't like it, then she was gonna be miserable for the next 3 years. She is not moving in with her Mom until after she graduates High School. Kerry came home crying and asked me to forgive her for saying that she hated me, she really doesn't.. I hugged and told her I forgave her.
Please pray that Kerry does realize that her feelings are morally wrong. I did get the Bible out and read to her in the Bible where is talks about how wrong incest is. Please pray for Kelly and I to have the patience to deal with a teenager. I know that God wants me to raise her in Godly ways but the Devil has a hold of her and she is enjoying his grasp.

0 comments: