Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Best friend is back!

Angie Spivey has moved back home! Yeah!!! Well, she's not Spivey anymore of course, I'll always be Angie Rogers to her... We have been friends forever, like way back in elementary school. We used to tell people we were twins separated at birth and our adopted Mom's named us both Angela, nickname-Angie.
We were inseparable. Just about every Friday, I'd go to her house and stay till late on Sunday night. After high school, we kinda lost touch, but I always thought of her and wondered what she was up to. She has two beautiful boys and an awesome husband. I can't wait for us to rekindle our friendship.
I went to see her Friday night and it was like we had never lost touch. She looks the same, she kinda lost her southern twang, but she'll have it back in no time. Her youngest took up with me right away, he was showing me his room and had me playing with his toys. Her oldest was to much into TV to really pay a lot of attention. That's OK, hopefully we'll get closer as we see each other more often.
Welcome home Angie and Family!!

Saturday the company I work with had our company picnic at Beach bend Park. We had lost of fun till we started coming home. My stinking truck messed up and it took us 4 hours to get home! Kelly sure was cussing.... I felt so bad. We took the truck to a guy we know and he thinks it is the fuel pump, which he just replaced. That means it is still under warranty!!! Yea!!! But, once we get it back we will be car shopping-that should be lots if fun!

0 comments: