Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AND BABY MAKES 4....

This weekend Kelly and I have to decided to begin the adoption process.Yeah!!! We are going to start looking at which agency will be the best fit for us. We would like to go thru a christian agency. There is an agency thru the Methodist church that I am interested in. We have to pay $200.00 for apllication fee, then have an interview, then a home study and then wait for the birth mother to choose us. I would love to have this process to run smoothly. The money is another thing we are worried about. I know that the adoption fee is based on your income. How I wished that I had rich Uncle somewhere! HA...
I have read blogs that have a paypal for people to donate funds for adoption. Is this a route I want to take? Begging people (strangers) to help out with our adoption? Yes, I want a baby! I think I am going to pray and wait for God to lead us in the direction he wants us to take.
We had a great weekend. We stayed super busy! Staurday we helped Kelly's namesake Kelly Dianne celebrate her 13th birthday. Today is her actual birthday. Happy Birthday sweet Kelly Dianne! Sunday, was the Blackwell, Ford, Ray family renuion. It was super hot! We only stayed for about 2 hours because it was at the city park and felt like 300 degrees outside! Sunday night we went to Kelly's friend's Scooter's house. I met his new girlfriend Chelle. Not new to him but to me and Kelly. She was nice, we had a great time. We watched a Cat Williams DVD and laughed our butts off! We didn't get home until 2:30 am. I was back up at 8:00 am so, all day yesterday, I laid around!
I was lazy on my day off.
Please pray that our adoption process is quick!
Photobucket

0 comments: