Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BLESSING FOR THE DAY

A Fellow Co-worker sends these to me everyday. What a blessing it has been. I sometimes feel like these are written for me. I hope you are blessed today by this.

What the Lord Is Saying Today
September 23, 2008. Move out. Do not get frozen in indecision and double mindedness. You know by now that you will receive nothing from this mindset. But if you hear the Lord clearly and lift up your banner, it will become your standard. Think of it. What have I taught you that you have adopted as a family standard or banner. Have you not declared that God has given you and your family a new day and a new spiritual address? Have you not in fact walked away from some former hindrances? You have a new banner and a new standard. You are part of My mighty army in the earth. Angels have been assigned to carry out My word spoken in faith from the lips of believers. Now move out.Numbers 2:17 “Then the Levites will set out from the middle of the camp with the Tabernacle. All the tribes are to travel in the same order that they camp, each in position under the appropriate family banner.”

There is something you are continuing to ask Me how to handle. You are doing well because the problem has not been completely solved. There are several times you have been tempted to speak up. But you didn’t. It would have been the wrong time, so you are doing the right thing. I know you don’t want to act in the flesh. You want to follow Me. You are not sure you are hearing Me, but you are. Continue to wait on Me. Don’t jump ahead. I know this is hard but keep asking and keep following Me. I will bring a good resolution to the problem. Trust and watch Me. Psalms 37:3-4 “Trust in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart.”

Photobucket

0 comments: