Thursday, September 18, 2008

JUST ANOTHER DAY

The homefront is going smoothly. SD is doing the chores without issues. YEAH! We have not had drama in two weeks! Double Yeah! Big Daddy confronted about the cell, SD states it's just for looks. Let's hope so. SD did have a boy to ask her to be his girlfriend, she said no. I asked why? Boy is not for her she says. OK, what ever floats your boat.
I do wish she would get a boyfriend, because she wants one so bad. Sd did tell Big Daddy she wanted to be in the FFA. I asked don't you have to be in Ag classes? SD said she didn't know. We both said that it was ok to join FFA. Both Big Daddy and I were in FFA. We would like for her to get active in school activties. I think I was in every club you could be in. OF course, I was a social butterfly. SD is still a caterpillar. She will one day turn into a beautiful butterfly, I just feel. Right now, she is a beautiful caterpillar.
She is a good kid, she just has bad influnces. I don't know what it feels like to be a follower. I have always been a leader and had my own thoughts and acted on those. Noone ever told how to feel and act. My Mom showed me how to follow my heart. She was always there to make sure I didn't screw up, of course my head was always in the right and was terrified to do wrong.
I guess I am a people pleaser. I always wanted to do good in school. I always wanted people including my parents to be proud of all of my acomplishments. That's why I never go into a lot of trouble and have a hard time understanding why SD gets into so much trouble by allowing others to influnce her.
Just a thought...

Photobucket

0 comments: