Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sharpen your blade!

What the Lord Is Saying Today
September 24, 2008. Keep your blade sharp. You will save yourself much effort and time by doing so. Only a negligent hand and a dull mind would allow a dull blade to continue. I say unto you, you have done well to keep your blade sharp through the study of My word and the seeking daily of My wisdom. The devil, your mortal enemy, is constantly seeking ways to outwit and compromise you. Never let him get the upper hand. In My word is all you need to know about the enemy and how to defeat him. I say unto you visit your sharpening block or strap often. Enjoy the art and skill of keeping the finest edge possible. I have now instructed you.Ecclesiastes 10:10 “Since a dull ax requires great strength, sharpen the blade. That's the value of wisdom; it helps you succeed.”

September 24, 2008. There are many things which have concerned you. You and I know some are really bad. I know about them all. Nothing has come that I have not allowed. I am sovereign, but I did not cause them. We both have an enemy and he brings destruction and separation. You have responded in a good way. You are praying and rolling all these things over on Me. I am the One who lifts the burden. I am the one who brings conviction and restoration. You are praying and trusting Me, and this is the right way. These are not for you to handle. I turn bad things into good things.Romans 8:28-29 “That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good. God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son.”

Photobucket

0 comments: