Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11-01

Do you remember what you where doing that tragic day? You remember how you felt? I do and still do. I was at work and the guy I was dating at the time called me and told me what had happened. The company I was working for at the time had the corp. office in NY so we were on the phone trying to find out what was happening. Of course we couldn't get through to anyone. No phones, faxes or email. Our Mgr. went home and brought back a TV so we could watch everything enfold. Tragedy... All around. We all sat around with tears in our eyes and prayers in our hearts. Those poor people and their families.
That night I went to church and prayed with everyone there.
I pray that we continue to be affected by what happened that day because I have a cousin who is going to Iraq to be a Civil Firefighter. Please pray for all of the people overseas who fighting for some reason, be it fires or freedom. They all are there for our FREEDOM.

Thank you for our freedom.
Angie

0 comments: