Friday, May 16, 2008

THE TEARS FLOW

I was reading my cousin Kelly's blog of her little sweetheart Cade and saw that she had a new blog that she read and I linked to it:http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. Oh goodness, I felt like many of the words she had written are the things that I feel about my own loss. Even though I never met my baby I feel like it was a boy and I know that the baby knew that he is loved.

I know that the pain of the loss of a child never goes away, it just gets easier, but for me it seems to have gotten harder. I am sure that it is the fact that I will never carry a child in a womb that no loner exists. Please don't think, I am playing the pity party, this is something that I need to get off my chest. The whole thing is painful. The above blogger's name is also Angie. Wow, I know that God has lead me to her site for a reason. She co-wrote a song with her husband that Is absolutely beautiful and states many of the things that I feel everyday. It is called "I Will Carry You". Please visit the site and read the words.

I trust in the Lord and know that he has wonderful plans in store for me and will lead me as I go. I trust that the Lord will keep my eyes open so that I will see his plan in work. Sometimes it hard not to question why God has allowed something to happen. In Sunday School class we had this very discussion and our study book that we are using states that we should question our faith because it allows us to grow as Christians because we want to search for the answers.

I just ask that you pray that the pain gets easier and that God's will be done. Visit the above site..

0 comments: