Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No She Didn't

This is the final week of school and also finals. Guess who threw all of her papers away? Yep, you guessed it... KERRY!!! OK, now if she was exempt from finals, I wouldn't have a hard time about her throwing her papers away, but this is a kid who's struggling in school. Kelly was upset with her, but didn't say a whole lot. As you all know Kelly doesn't get upset over a lot of things. He just told her that if she failed she would not be going to Summer School. Of course if it was up to me I would have beat her, made her call a class mate, take her to that person's house, she would hand write all of the study guide and then studied till her eyes bled... Good thing I am not the Momma!!! HA! OK, so I exaggerate a tad bit, but come on folks, it's not like she has a IQ of 200.
Kerry did say that she made an 82 on her Math final... Wow, she could have been making grades like that all year but of course MOM doesn't give a flip about school, so she didn't push Kerry to excel (at anything).
So, Friday will be the day that tells the Tale. I sure hope she passes, because if she doesn't I'll probably have a heart attack....

0 comments: