Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PARTY!!!!

Happy Mother's Day 2008. This is my Aunt Jean, me and my Momma. Aunt Jean sure does look a lot like my Granny. Of course me and Momma look alike. When ever I am in town, if I see someone we both know, I am usually called Karen 1st. We had a good time visiting. We had smoked meat that my Daddy cooked, macaroni salad, grape salad, apple turnovers, coleslaw with peaches and pecan pie. Yum-o!!! This is Kelly, Uncle Joe and Daddy taking it easy while the ladies are in the kitchen talking. Uncle Joe has Alzheimer's and is slowly getting worse. It's really sad to see him this way. He has started drooling and has to wear depends because he forgets to go to the bathroom. Uncle Joe was always an outside person, working in the garden, mowing, weed eating, you name it... As long as he was outside he was happy. Now he can bearly walk outside.

This is the Beers' Family. Krissa, Hannah, Bubba(James) and Daniel. Saturday we (Me, Momma & Kerry) went to Smithville to Daniel's 11th birthday party. It was at a park in Smithville. Little Hannah quit breathing Friday Night. They rushed her to the ER but the Dr. couldn't figure out what happened. She is now wearing a heart and breathing monitor. She is so cute!!! I asked Daniel if he was scared Friday night and he said: " Aunt Angie, I cried". I told him that it is OK to cry especially if you are scared. He kept asking Diane if his baby sister was gonna live. he is the sweetest thing to Hannah. He is a great Big Brother... We had fun at the party, just family.. I was glad to finally meet "Bubba from the Lake". That is all I knew him by. Bubba works for Alan Jackson... Nope, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Alan yet. Maybe, one day! yeah Right!!
Bubba is great to Daniel. You can tell he really loves Dan-O. I am so glad, because Daniel really needs a good Male figure in his life.
This is Daniel, Hannah and Memaw(Diane-Krissa's Mom). Hannah loves her Dan-O. I kept telling Hannah how much her Aunt Angie loves her and Daniel asked me if I really was her Aunt. I said of course I am, I am your Aunt Angie aren't I. he said yep you are so yep you are Hannah's Aunt Angie... HA!! I have a wonderful messed up family... Too many steps, halves, sorta's// Yep we are so messed up. But lucky because we have a lot of love going on...




0 comments: