Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MCHS Graduation

Friday night May 23,2008, Macon County High School Karen, Matthew, Kyle and Jean


Kyle and his favorite cousin Angie


"The Graduate"
I can't believe that Kyle has graduate High School! 20 Years ago, I graduated high school and now my little cousin graduated. It is hard to believe that he is that old... I AM THAT OLD!!! It was an awesome feeling with tugging at the heart strings too. Yes, I teared up.. I can't help it, I am tender hearted.. Sheila, David, Matthew and Lester also came to cheer Kyle on. I couldn't believe Matthew when I saw him. I guess I was still expecting him to be the little boy I meet many years ago. Matthew is 25 years old, has 2 beautiful sons and is going thru a divorce. I really hate that for him.
Sheila told Aunt Jean that Doug (Sharon's boyfriend) has a new girlfriend that is living with them. Come on on now... Sharon has been gone for 4 months and he already has moved another woman in with him.... Aunt Jean was ticked off.. And that is a nice way of saying that. Of course she didn't hold her tongue and went straight to Kyle when she found out. Screwed up his night I am sure. She is a little too impulsive... Poor Kyle, his Mom and Dad are gone and now Grandma is freaking out on him... He does not need to let people run all over him, but let him enjoy his night. Matthew also told me that Kyle lived by himself for a month because, Doug moved out for a while to live with his girlfriend then moved her in with Kyle.. Remember there is no relation here, just his Mom's boyfriend. Can anyone say free-loader?
At least Kyle did keep it together these last few months and graduated with his class. Other than all the drama we had a great time and are so proud of Kyle and his accomplishments.
WAY TO GO KYLE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!


0 comments: