Friday, January 16, 2009

Litton Loan Company

I just got this email from my Mom and felt like I needed to post this. How sad to lose your home 2 day before Christmas. I pray that this family can find 2009 to be a better year.

Dear Family and Friends,


We pray that this year will be a great year for all our family and friends. First let me apologize for not sending Christmas Cards, losing contact, or just not being there in this season. Our family has gone through some major transitions this year that have not been easy. After four years of fighting with Litton Loan we lost our home. We had to move three days before Christmas into an apartment. We went from a six bedroom home to a two bedroom apartment. What a chore that was. We just kept the most important things and lost the rest of our possessions. The reason I write this email is that we have felt so alone in this process. In surfing the internet Troy came across several sites where literally hundreds of people have been battling this mortgage company and have lost their home or are close to it. I want everyone I know NEVER to EVER GET A LOAN THROUGH LITTON. Our story is to long to put in print, but we will probably post our story on some web sites as well. I am including the websites, and I just ask that you just pass them on so people know about this company. They have destroyed our dreams of owning a home, took every last penny we had (as we had to use every dime to fight them), took our stability, destroyed our credit, and caused an unthinkable amount of stress. After our investigation we realized how widespread problem really is. The sad part is we didn't have a choice. Our first lender sold our loan. If your loan ever get's sold to Litton get it refinanced as soon as it happens.

God is faithful, he provides, and we are safe and blessed. So in dealing with this, and health issues the year got away from me. I hope that this year I will be able to bless you all more as you have bless me!

Take care!

Our mailing address is

PO BOX 1235
Mt. Juliet, TN 37121



Love you

The Hayes Family..

PS here are some links, only a small handful of what's out there! JUST BE AWARE of this Company!
http://www.khou.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.khou.com/defenders10_051110.wmv

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/litton_loan.html


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeHOvRFP0fI


Photobucket

0 comments: