Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's Blessing

January 13, 2009. Hear the Lord say this is a time of blessing for you. These are the times when the lines have fallen in pleasant places for you. You are in the beginning stages of receiving your inheritance I have intended all along. The times and seasons have seemed so slow for you. But your faith has not wavered. You have always had hope and faith. Now comes your reward. It has been My joy to take the little and expand it into something big for you. Sometimes you wonder how you could have been so blessed in your life. I tell you today that those in your heritage were praying for you long before you knew. At least one man of God prayed for you daily, with his wife, for fourteen years until you were birthed into what you are today.Psalms 16:5-6 “O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot. 6The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance.”

January 13, 2009. A time of peace is ahead. You have been through a very trying time, with busy activities and trying relationships. But you are now on the cusp of a time of peace and rest. You have not realized how badly you have needed this, because so much has been going on, with little time to even think or assess. Now you are beginning to see a clearing ahead. During this time bring to mind how I got you through these difficulties. You have for the most part stayed in the Spirit. If you got out of the Spirit, you quickly repented and got back into wisdom. This pleases Me and benefits you.Proverbs 8:35-36 (AMP) “For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord. 36But he who misses me or sins against me wrongs and injures himself; all who hate me love and court death.”

Photobucket

0 comments: