Friday, January 9, 2009

TATTOOS

This hummingbird tattoo is memory of my Granny Florence, her nickname from me was Flossie, if you look in the wing you will see the word Flossie in it.

The beginning og my newest tat


2 days afterwards



Kelly's tat with color




Scooter working on my tattoo


during shading


The full monty


Close up



almost done with the shading




Done.

The story behind this tattoo is that I collect crosses. My Mom gave my a cross that I have loved for a long time and have always thought it would make a cool tattoo. The cross isn't this big. I have been wanting a tatto with the Trinity sign. Since I am part Irish I thought it would be cool with a Celtic look. I gave the cross and celtic trinity to Scooter and he took it from there. I really didn't mean for the tattoo to be this big, I wanted it on my inside calf of my right ankle. I don't think it would have looked this good any other way. This is my 4th tattoo and not sure if I am done. LOL!!
It hurt like crap, I am not gonna suagr coat it for you. I had to make Scoot stop 3 times while he was doing it and was saying some words I should never say. But holy crap, IT HURT@@@. If you ever want a tattoo and you are in Middle TN I can hook you up with an awesome tattoo artist.























Photobucket

0 comments: