Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am back

Today, I am starting back my Martial Arts training! I can't wait. Today is Tai Chi. Last weekend was our Extravaganza. It was so awesome even if I didn't perform. I was stage manager. i hope I did a good job. At least BJK Sandy wasn't crying when I left. She usually is from All the stress. We had a great bunch of people getting their 1st degree black belts. I was so proud.
A few people dear to me got their belts, Tim, Mitch and Alan B.! WTG guys! I am so proud of ya'll. Alan's daughter put his belt on him and I starting bawling! Ya'll know I am tender hearted anyway. I can't wait to get mine!
I am wearing my brace so, hopefully everything will go smoothly.
Saturday was also the fashion show. As soon I get the picture uploaded I will post them. Kerry looked so pretty. Her ED, and ED's mom came. Kelly even showed up!
Sorry so short, busy, busy! More later!
Photobucket src="http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r306/awages/papers/Signatures/karatesign.jpg" border=0>

0 comments: