Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I miss working out

I really, really miss working out! Can you believe that I am actually saying that? I can't either! I have been unable to take Karate class, Tai Chi and Kick Boxing since June 30th. I am suppose to have my cast removed July 18th. Please, please, please take off my cast Dr. B.!
I am excited that I am missing exercising! I also miss my karate friends.
In other news, tonight is the last night for VBS. Kerry wishes we could go till Friday. Although I am having fun, I am glad tonight is the last night.
Poor Kerry has been neglected. This is the 1st VBS she has ever attended. 15 years old and has never attended VBS. Goodness, I went all the time when I was little... I am glad she is having fun. We are teaching the 2 year olds. I have forgotten the attention span of a 2 year old is like 1 minute! My wonderful lesson plan only lasts for maybe 10 minutes and then we are like, now what?...... HA HA
"Surfing through the Scriptures" that is what we are doing this week at VBS. Hang 10 Dude!

0 comments: