Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Comes Love, 2nd comes Marriage....

Saturday July 26,2008, my sweet cousin Wendy embarked on a new journey in her life. She became Mrs. Brad Davis. Love Brad, he is just as sweet as Wendy. I am so glad she found a wonderful man to marry. Here they are taking a toast as Man and Wife.
This is the chapel they were married in. The flowers on the alter are in memory of her grandpa Don (my uncle) and her Great Granny Florence ( my Granny). Of course when we read in the program that they were in memory of them and then being distributed to local Hospice centers me and Momma cried. The tears did not end until the wedding was over. of course they were tears of joy.

Getting ready to cut the cake. They were nice to each other. No smashing. Awe shucks!


Their name on the window where the reception was held. Cool!

The Steeple of the church.

Wendy being the "ham" that she is... She was signing with band.

Momma, Aunt Jean, Kerry and I had a wonderful time. It was great seeing all the family that was in for the wedding. I wish Wendy and Brad all the love that they can give each other.
Love Is Grand!
Angie








Photobucket

0 comments: