Friday, August 31, 2007

Thank Goodnes it's Friday!

What a week it's been! Busy at work and home. Last night I went to see the JR. High Volleyball team play. A friend of ours plays on the team and an old friend coaches. I had to take the coach to the ER. last night. She lost her vision, she was having a migraine and didn't know it. Her husband came after we had been there a while and brought the kids. They are sooo cute, the baby looks like a girl(he's not). They did good considering we out way past their bed time. Any who, the volleyball team won! Yeah! Christa scored a point! I took yesterday off to have Direct TV installed, love the DVR!
K's Uncle isn't much better. We are suppose to go to Sha-sha's new house tomorrow to help her paint. I worked out at the gym Wednesday and now I am in soo much pain, I'm not sure I can go back today! Hopefully this long weekend won't have as much drama as last weekend!

0 comments: