Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TIME IS SLOW...

I have had an eventful life since I've last written. K's Uncle is not getting better, of course we knew that. I went to the nursing home sat. evening and the nurse on duty hadn't given him his pain meds all day. When I would ask her to give him a shot she would put me off, I finally called the charge nurse and told her like it was.

Dr. Reed had the ambulance to come get him and take him to the hospital. He is now on a morphine drip. He is still holding on. Nan did tell him it was OK to "go home". Belle got ticked off at her Mom because she wouldn't come to the hospital and be with her. Belle hung up on her 2x. She said her Mom was drinking (which she shouldn't since she has Crohn's) and that was why she wouldn't come, Belle said that probably wasn't all she was doing.... Poor thing I felt so bad for her. Ex-wife then had the nerve to call K and make it his fault, like we were putting Belle up to be mad at her... She is such a quack!!!

Work is good.

I did take my belt test last night, I am now a Purple belt!! I've been asked to join the Black Belt Club.. I don't know what that entails, I'll have to find out and then make a decision.

0 comments: