Monday, August 27, 2007

DRAMA OVER THE WEEKEND

Belle told us she witnessed the neighbor abuse his girlfriend's daughter so now she has to go to court and testify what she saw. OK, now she is only 14 years old and now this. The neighbor's girlfriend's daughters are staying with Belle, A & B. The Mother is staying with B's ex- girlfriend! OMG......


I asked Belle about the wedding bands and she said she doesn't think they are married, she said they went to Wal-Mart, bought wedding rings and said, we are married. In Belle's words " They are such red necks!" HAHAHA Out of the mouth of babes. She said all weekend that B gets on her nerves so bad, I told her she could come live with us if she wanted.

I had a dream about my brother last night. I dreamt that he came to my Granny's house and I was there sick, watching TV. He wanted some of my Granny's stuff. I told him, he should have been there when she died instead of waiting 6 months after she died to get her stuff. I haven't spoken to my brother in a year. He is brain-washed by his wife.

K's Uncle isn't getting any better. He's ready to die. It's so sad to see someone who's dieing and knowing that he regrets drinking himself to death. I am so glad K did not get that disease.

See I told you too much Drama~

0 comments: