Monday, December 8, 2008

THANKSGIVING 2008 and other stuff

Not sure if I like it.

It's kinda red!

My new hair color

Wennie in a blanket!

Joey

Kelly and Angie Thanksgiving morning

Over the river and through the woods, to Aunt Jean's house we go!

Trixie wanted her picture taken too!

My Momma
Mother & Daughter

Kyle
Daddy

Kyle, Zach & Kelly after we ate.

Kyle and Aunt Jean

3 generations












Momma, Aunt Jean, Me

Yum-O

The spread!
Kelly's Big 8 pointer!
Thanksgiving 2008 was spent in 2 days. the Sunday before, Kerry, Kelly and I hosted Kelly's sister Kristy and her family and Kelly's Unlce Dale. My mother in law was not feeling well so she did not attend. We did send her something to eat by Kristy. We had a great time. Kelly's nephew Trevor was the laugh of the party! Joey was hunching on Fifi and he said : Awe, look, Joey is getting a piggy back ride from Fifi". OMG, we all laughed our butts off. He laughed too but didn't realize why we all were laughing so hard.
Thanksgiving day, kelly and I went to Goodletsville to my Aunt Jean's house to eat with her, Kyle, Kyle's friend-Zach and my parents. There was way too much food, but it was delicious! Of course we brought home lots of left overs.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving I was suppose to go to my 20th High School reunion but I was in the Er with stomach pains. Still haven't found out what is going on there.
I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.
Sorry this post is late!



















Photobucket

0 comments: