Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Post for 2008

Yep, folks, this year is almost over and for me it really is. I will be way to busy to post again. I hope you all have a very Happy and safe New Year. i know I will be partying down with some friends.

Christmas was awesome. Christmas Eve the Blackwell Gang came to the house and we celebrated with finger foods, way too much, I am here to tell you. The kids got gifts and had loads of fun. We adults just enjoyed each other's company. My sis in law and her fam came as well as my MIL and UIL. The MIL did good, I was so proud of her, no breakdowns at all. One slight one but I told her to suck it up. Not those words exactly but basically. LOL!

Christmas Day we went to my parents house and ate the traditional friend oysters and eggs. It was soooo gooood! Presents were given out by Kerry-she was Santa. We took turns opening gifts from youngest to oldest. I believe I had the most gifts this year, some really special ones, a cookbook from Trisha Yearwood, a cookbook from Disney World, and a Mickey Karate ornament.

Kerry had a great Christmas. She got a radio for her car and many other great pressies. I will post pictures next year.



Much love and I pray that everyone will have a blessed 2009.


Photobucket

0 comments: