Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nature Pics

Cut tree
Pretty flower

Ooo


Kerry at the Hartsville Park
the creek
more of the creek


Ok, so I like water.
Hummm, another water picture?
Cherry blossom


Tree at work



Yes, I work, I did this after work.
Playing with different settings

soft background


violet and shell

old tree roots

right before a storm(taken on my front porch)

Are they trying to look like flamingo's?

You can't be a flamingo, you are not PINK!

Get that itch!
Close up!
Are you sleeping?
Wonder if there is an egg under there?

Kerry Chillin at Drake's Creek Park In Hendersonville, TN

Here Ducky, ducky...
Look at all of them ducks!

Pretty green head duck

Don't nip me!

Awe, male and female.

Happy couple
sleeping white ducks
hope you enjoyed my nature pictures

Photobucket

0 comments: